Chances are, you want to win at being a kid’s pastor or a student pastor. You want to build a ministry that lasts because you care about your mission—influencing the faith and future of the next generation.
But, in order to build a ministry that lasts you have to think about not just your mission, but also your strategy.
Because it is your strategy, not your mission that will ultimately determine your success.
That’s why in this masterclass Reggie Joiner, Founder and CEO of Orange, unpacks the 5 timeless values you need to connect your strategy to in order to build a ministry that lasts far beyond a person, a model, or—yes—even a pandemic.
In this class, we'll explore topics like . . .
- How do I get my leaders on the same page?
- How do I teach truth in a way that rebuilds trust with my community?
- How do I prioritize small groups so every kid has a place to belong?
- How do I partner with parents when they stop showing up to my building?
- How do I teach kids and teenagers the importance of service, so they can learn to be the church while they’re still in the church?
What you'll get:
- INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES and the tools you need to apply them in your ministry.
- 40+ quick, MEMORABLE VIDEOS that optimize impact and promote retention
- An INTERACTIVE WORKBOOK with engaging assignments designed to help you internalize teaching and take meaningful action
The work that’s done on the front lines with kids and teenagers is the most important work on the planet. That’s why you should take the time to work ON your ministry, not just IN it, and take time to create a strategic ministry that prioritizes the timeless values that matter most.
After purchase, you’ll receive information for log in, receipts, and more to get started!
Purchasing this course gives you access for up to one year from the date of purchase. At that time, your access will be revoked.