The key to the future of the church is rebuilding the trust of a generation.
We have always believed that the Church is the most strategically positioned organization in any community to help people heal.
But, when we look at the context of our culture, our changing neighborhoods, the political climate, and the role of the Church, we think there is a new and fresh call to demonstrate the goodness of God to our communities and rebuild trust with a generation.
That's why in this course we'll explore topics like . . .
- How do we redefine discipleship to encourage an everyday faith?
- How do we engage parents?
- How do we rebuild trust with our communities?
- How do we recruit and retain volunteers?
What you'll get:
- Inspiring messages from Orange Tour Limited 2021 to help you reimagine discipleship.
- An INTERACTIVE WORKBOOK with engaging assignments to help you internalize teaching and take meaningful action.
- Bonus interviews with researchers, pastors, and thought leaders about what they see for the future of the church.
Join Reggie Joiner, Kristen Ivy, and Dharius Daniels as we lean in, listen, and learn together about how to innovate our ministries in a way that rebuilds trust with a generation.
We can't wait to do that together!